General provisions governing subcommittee operation:
- There shall be a Chair and a Secretary of each subcommittee as deemed
- Unless provided for otherwise, the term of office for all subcommittees shall be
concurrent with the term of the MTF Chair.
- Meetings of each subcommittee shall be called by the subcommittee Chair of MTF.
- The general duties of all chairs and secretaries of subcommittees shall be as follows:
- Preside at all meetings of that subcommittee;
- Ensure that all responsibilities of that subcommittee are properly carried out;
- Communicate with the subcommittee members to keep them fully informed of happenings and decisions necessary to carry out the committee’s responsibilities;
- Provide subcommittee minutes and reports at all meetings of the committee and at other times as requested;
- Serve on the corresponding USATF committees as requested by the Chair of MTF;
- Provide an annual report to the MTF Committee in November each year.
Please follow and like us: