Hall of Fame nominations can be made by anyone for Athletes and Administrators who have competed or been involved with MTF for at least 10 years..
Athletes must have achieved at least two (2) of the following:
- Earned World or American Records (even if the record has since been broken it would still be eligible for hall of fame consideration);
- Earned World Titles: Received gold medals at any WMA Indoor or Outdoor Championship Meet;
- Earned National Titles: Received gold medals at any Masters National Indoor or Outdoor Championship meets;
- Earned Silver or Bronze medals at any WMA Indoor or Outdoor Championships meets;
- Have earned Athlete of the Year, or Age Group Athlete of the Year Awards from Masters Track and Field.
Administrators include anyone who has dedicated many years to Masters Track and Field in the area of Meet Director, Administrator, Association and/or Regional Coordinators, or otherwise have made a significant impact on the progress and function of Masters Track and Field.
Click here to submit your nominations