All USATF rules must be followed. PRINT clearly in all fields (unless a signature is requested).
Though some fields are not required, every attempt should be made to complete all fields to ratify the record expeditiously. Most fields are self-explanatory, but some guidelines are below.
- Provide all this information for the athlete. Contact information is critical. More than 1 phone number or email address may be provided. Club is optional.
- If it is a World Record, click that box. Otherwise, click the American box. The Age Group should be a multiple of 5, i.e., 35, 40, etc. The event should identify the athletic event the record was set in, i.e., Weight Throw or Pole Vault.
- When you become a USATF Official, you are assigned a unique Official’s certification number, and all officials signing this form must provide that number.
- This section is required for all throwing events. The official recorded implement weight must be recorded here.
- This section is required for the outdoor long jump and triple jump.
- Self Explanatory
- Additional documentation may be submitted electronically.
The Meet Program & results may be digital (or on a website). Provide a copy of your Birth Certificate.