New standards will be implemented in 3 phases:
- Running events - Completed in January, 2017.
- Field Events
- Combined Events
These standards will be reviewed continuously, and updated as needed.
- Three levels now exist: Gold, Silver and Bronze. All three levels will be eligible for All American awards.
- The standards are now based on the Age Graded tables. An age-graded percentage has been set for each level (Gold, Silver and Bronze) in each event and the performance required to meet each level has been calculated.
- Standards have been created through age 104.
- Standards have been created for events that were previously excluded.
Good luck and have a super 2017!
Chair - All American Standards